That’s how we call this month of March coming to an end!
It was a crazy busy month full of great achievements. We’re proud of the Total Diving team and we thank you for your support!
A brief summary of this crazy month of March for Montreal scuba divers:
Ocean & Shark Conservation | Caring For Our Blue Planet
- First dive center in the World to join 1% for the Planet. Video announcement available on YouTube.
- Project AWARE framed the term 101% AWARE just for us… First in the World!
- First Eastern Canadian dive center to receive the PADI Green Star Award
- Project AWARE called Total Diving a “trifecta of support for sharks through advocacy, action and donations”
- Discussion on shark conservation in Quebec and Canada with Jeffrey Gallant (GEERG). It will be continued on Earth Day, on April 22.
Montreal St. Patrick’s Parade
- The best ever Montreal St. Patrick Parade Downtown Montreal! Summer-like conditions and our usual scuba diving mermaids blowing bubbles on Ste. Catherine Street.
Team Montreal Scuba Diving
- Cool party for Joe Allan’s Retirement after 40 years helping Montreal scuba divers
- Big Spring Cleaning Event
- Redesigned Montreal Dive Shop
- Rebuilt Fill Station for Air, Nitrox & Trimix
Total Diving - Montreal Scuba Diving. Diving deep… In and out of the water!